- Schedule options
Introduction to the knowledge and use of the basic structures of the Spanish language. Students will acquire a minimum competence in the four skills, that is, oral comprehension, oral expression, written comprehension and written expression, being able to use the language as an instrument of communication.
1. Greet and say goodbye. The alphabet. Numbers from 1 to 100. Gender. The three groups of verbs -ar -er -ir. The verbs “ser, tener, llamarse”.
2. State your intentions and interests, explain your motivation. The present tense. Some uses of “a, con, de, por, para”. Personal pronouns.
3. Describe places and countries. Express existence. Talk about a place and the climate. Some uses of “hay”. The verb “estar”. The superlative. The indefinite articles. “Mucho/mucha/muchos/muchas”. Interrogative pronouns: “Qué, cuál, cuáles/ cuántos/ cuántas/ dónde/cómo”.
4. Identify objects. Express the need. Shopping (ask for product information, ask for prices, etc.). Talk about preferences. The demonstratives: “este/esta/estos/estas/esto”. – “El / la / los / las” + adjective. Qué+ noun / cual / cuales. Tener que + infinitive. The verb “ir”. Numbers from 100. Colors. Clothes. Objects of daily use.
Here the grading criteria to pass each level.
- What you'll learn
At the end of this first level, the student will be able to:
– Understand and use everyday expressions, as well as simple phrases designed to satisfy immediate needs.
– Introduce yourself and others, ask for and give basic personal information about your address, your belongings and the people you know.
– Be able to relate in an elementary way as long as the interlocutor speaks slowly and clearly and is willing to cooperate.
- Addressed to
No prior knowledge of the language is required, as it is a course for beginners.
- What you'll need
A notebook. We recommend a good internet connection and the use of a computer or laptop for a better experience.
- Taught by